Saturday, March 22, 2014
The purpose of this event is to arm volunteers with the ability to deliver the “Promise of Scouting” to our youth. Take advantage of a wide variety of educational subjects taught by a qualified group of instructors.
The OCC University of Scouting has been completely revamped, and now offers a more focused training opportunity for Scout Parents, Cub Scout and Boy Scout Leaders whether new or returning, all in one day!
New features include:
- A streamlined and more focused curriculum. These classes are focused on the program YOU are running, and contain valuable information about how to make YOUR program better!
- “Leader Specific” training, to ensure that YOU are trained in your position.
- No need to register for individual classes. Register ONCE for the event, and attend any classes you wish!
Here are the event details:
- EVENT: Orange County Council University of Scouting
- DATE: Saturday, March 22, 2014
- LOCATION: Santa Ana College, 1530 West 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- TIME: 7:30AM to 3:30PM
- COST: $20.00 (lunch is an additional $6.00, available for order until March 14th)
Course list and registration will be available soon at www.uofscouting.org
For questions, please email Rich Galpin, Orange County Council Leadership Development Chairman, firstname.lastname@example.org